Monday, May 19, 2008

Females in Focus Spring Fashion Shoot

I had the pleasure of participating in a fashion shoot yesterday with Females in Focus, a group for Chicago area female professional photographers. It was a blast! Our fabulous models were stylin' in their vintage clothing, hair and make up. Which worked out perfectly, since the period movie about Dillinger starring Johnny Depp just happens to be currently filming here in Chicago. We were able to sweet talk ourselves into some restricted areas, and one of our models even managed to get into one of the vintage cars that were there for the filming.

We shot in alleys, El staircases, and in other fun locales. It was a wonderful day, and I really enjoyed getting to shoot with a really lovely group of ladies.

I haven't been able to make my way through all the wonderful images from the day, but here are a few of my favorites so far:









No comments: