Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Pardon My Dust and More

First of all, I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday! I have been blessed with so many things this past year, I hardly know where to begin. I'm so grateful for my friends, family, jobs, opportunities and everything else with which I've been blessed.

I'm going to be taking advantage of the holiday season to spend some time reorganizing my website and blog. Because of that, some links may break here and there. I'll be working hard to get blog entries updated when I move photographs around, but I just wanted to apologize in advance if you stop by while I'm under construction. Everything will be back to normal as soon as possible. Actually, even better than normal! I'll be taking the day off tomorrow to stuff myself with pie enjoy some family time, but plan to start in on the updates on Friday or Saturday.

Until then, enjoy your holiday and be well! I'll leave you with one of my recent favorites from the Chicago Botanic Garden. I just happened to peek through some hedges in time to catch this little bird.


No comments: