Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Atlanta, GA Area Portrait Session :: Lindsay

On Saturday, I had the pleasure of photographing Lindsay, an aspiring model looking to update her portfolio. After just a few frames, I knew there was nothing aspiring about her - Lindsay is already a pro! She radiates beauty from within, and she definitely knows how to work the camera. Take a peek at a few of my favorites from her session.







I offer special packages for Atlanta area shoots, and I waive all my regular travel fees. In the interest of full disclosure, I'll let you in on a little secret: my boyfriend lives in the Atlanta area, and I live in Chicagoland. So any time I have an extra excuse to head down there, especially if it's business related, I will take full advantage of it! Contact me about my special Atlanta area rates if you're in the area!

No comments: