Thursday, August 12, 2010

Gina DeConti Family Session!

I have to admit, I was a tiny bit nervous when the amazing Miss Gina asked me to take some family photographs for her. You see, Gina is just absolutely one of my favorite people in the whole wide world! Not only is she amazingly talented, she's an excellent teacher, giving, funny, and just an all around fabulous friend. I've been lucky enough to be photographing weddings with her for three years now (and as I've mentioned, I get to share a wonderful studio space with her, too!) So anyway, no pressure at all!

But there was nothing to fear. Gina, Matt and sweet little Kai met me in Millennium Park (on yet another oppressively hot and humid morning - what are you trying to do to us this summer, mother nature?) where we strolled through the Lurie Gardens, played on the lawn near the band shell and of course, made our way to the fountains to cool off a bit. Thank you so much, Gina, for trusting your memories to me!

Of course, we had to start at the bean!

spinning in the garden

playing on the lawn

just LOVE the joy on Gina's face in this one

walking to the fountains

the beautiful family :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE them! Thanks for doing such an incredible job (as always). xoxoxoxo

Leigh Ann Hines Photography said...

Lovely. So fun!