Tuesday, September 16, 2008

And Now for Something Completely Different

I've been such a slacker with updating over here, but that's only because I've been staying out of trouble by keeping myself extremely busy this summer. I was amazingly, luckily, awesomely and every other great adverb and adjective there is fortunate enough to get the opportunity to assist the talented and super sweet Gina DeConti of Imaginative Studios this summer. I've loved working with and learning from such supportive and talented photographers! I've moved into some second shooting, and I'm really loving it. And yes, this is coming from the same woman who in February decided she really wasn't all that into photographing people. I was so wrong. Wedding photography is just what I needed to rekindle my fire. I love being challenged. And I love spending such a special day with what have been really wonderful couples.

But, the whole point of this post was a non-photography related topic. I've decided to tackle 101 things in 1,001 days. I got off to a bumpy start because of a nasty cold that decided to attack me on Friday, but I'm on my way, and that's what is important. Feel free to follow along if you'd like, and if you decide to start one of your own, let me know. I'd love to follow along with your journey, as well!

No comments: