Friday, August 22, 2008

Trust

After receiving not one, but two emails today which exposed my email address to a large mailing list, I wanted to take a moment and express how important it is to me to always protect your privacy.

I will never sell or share your email address or any other information with any third parties, unless I get your permission (if I need to do so to complete an order, etc.). I promise you that if I have a newsletter, there will always be an "opt out" option, which will be honored as quickly as possible, and that I will always, always, always utilize a blind carbon copy or other method to protect your email address.

I'm a consumer myself, and I know the frustration of entrusting your personal information to someone, only to have it exposed because of a very preventable slip up, and it's important to me that you know that your privacy will always be a priority for me.

No comments: