Thursday, October 30, 2008

If a Leaf Falls in a Forest

And no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound? I know, it's a silly cliche pun for a cliche autumn photograph, but I couldn't help myself.



I can't believe it's almost Friday, and almost November, too! The time changes this weekend, which, of course, means I'll have confused kitties who are hungry an hour before I need to feed them, because their little kitty brains and big kitty bellies don't understand daylight savings time. Which also means they will bite my toes. As if that will get me to feed them early. Note to self: wear shoes all day on Sunday.

A very happy and spooky Halloween to everyone! I can't wait to share photos of my niece. I think she's going to be a vampire this year. I am going to go as a super cool aunt. What can I say? The costume was cheap! :-)

No comments: