Sunday, November 2, 2008

Weekend Recap

The beautiful weather we've been enjoying hung around for the weekend. Between that and the extra hour to play with today, I made the most of all the outdoors have to offer, before it starts behaving more November-in-Chicagoish.

First, a Halloween teaser - my niece, the vampire:



A trip to a local nature preserve led me to spot this guy:



I spent about 20 minutes photographing him or her before it started giving me the evil eye. Session over!

I couldn't pass up another trip to the forest preserve. (No photoshop trickery on this one, I swear!) The trees are very yellow this year. Which is quite pretty, but I do miss the deep reds and oranges.



I have many more to share in the upcoming week. I hope everyone had a great weekend, and that your November is off to a wonderful start!

No comments: