Monday, January 4, 2010

Week One Check In :: Chicago Photographer Personal Project

I can't tell you how happy I am to have shared my 2009 recap video in my previous post. Part of the reason I fell away from blogging was feeling like I needed to catch up with everything that had happened since my last post. And as it grew further and further away, it became a more daunting task. Now that we're all caught up, I'm also excited to have my daily photograph project to give me the perfect excuse to update a few times a week, too!

This week has been challenging, due mostly to Mother Nature. I draw so much inspiration from nature and wildlife, and when it is -1 F, nature and I don't get along so well. So I've turned to things like low light and playing with lenses I don't usually use. It's been so much fun!

Without further ado, images 2-4:

2/365
1/2/2010 (palindrome day!)
Playing with low light and a kitty who thinks he can tuck himself under a little rug and become invisible.



3/365
1/3/2010
More low light play. This time I got out a flash light and some cat toys.



4/365
1/4/2010
Bacon and chocolate. It might sound scary, but it is oh, so delicious!!

Also adding to my 2010 excitement: an email notification from B&H informing me that my shiny new macro lens and Lensbaby are on their way to me!

No comments: